Secure Document Storage
The National Will Safe
Legacy works alongside the National Will Safe to store our clients Wills and other documentation of consequence.
The Storage facility
The original documents are stored in:
- Waterproof wallets
- Scanned and file in pdf form
- Specialist document archives
- Climate controlled rooms
The facility uses:
- Specialised fire detection systems (Designed to detect the defuse the fire before it starts)
- CCTV inside and out
Specialised 24hr Security
Confidentiality agreements for staff.
- The documents can be return within 48-72 hrs free of charge
- Scanned copies are sent to the client, (if requested)
- Documents are recorded on the National Wills register
- The documents can either be returned to your financial advisor, the client or your Executor.
- A card with document details and storage number is give to the client, for themselves or the Executors.
Free Estate Planning Guide
Learning how to protect your assets can feel like an overwhelming topic. Our free estate planning guide will help you to understand the process and how to get started.